Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back to Oz

So the time has come to go back again to Australia.  The time here in Arizona has gone by so fast.  I am so glad that I got to see many of you while I have been back and spend some time with you.  It has been such a blessings to be able to come back, have a place to live and work, and spend time with friends and family.  Thank you to everyone who has supported me both through prayer and financially.  It means the world and would not be possible without you.  I am leaving Thursday the 14th and will fly out of L.A. at 11:30 pm.   
When I get back to Australia on the 16th, I will be attending a 2 week certification class in Newcastle, Australia (near Sydney) that helps me to assess students among other things because YWAM is an accredited operation.  After that, I will fly back to Brisbane and drive to the Sunshine Coast!  I will have roughly 3 weeks before we start staff training for the July DTS staff.  During those 3 weeks I will be working on organizing the training as well as working on talks for it.  Also, I will be working on talks for the "week of prayer" which I will be speaking on.  I am nervous about speaking, but I am gaining more appreciation for prayer as I have been reading about it and practicing it.  I hope to be hearing from all of you again as I update the blogs regularly.     

3 comments:

Regina Nieman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Regina Nieman said...

Hey Matt!!
I'm really amazed that the time has come for you to leave. It's gone by VERY fast! But I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm so happy that God has His mark on you.
Your Sista,
Reginald
:D

Megan said...

Hey Matt,
It's so awesome to hear what you're doing. So are you going to be in Sydney at all? If so then we should meet up. I'm in Waterloo just about a 20 minute bus ride from the city. I hope you have a safe trip!